Education Symposium Part 1 – Regulation and Policy Symposium – February 22, 2019
Part one of a three part educational symposium series focuses on implementing and developing long-term sustainable cannabis policies and practices. This one-day event will feature speaking engagements from local and international organizations offering attendees insight to the current state of cannabis in Malta and around the world.
Wednesday – February 20, 2019
- 30 seat coach transfer from airport to accommodations. Non-alcoholic welcome drink upon arrival.
- Medical card holders will receive a gift.
- 3 course Maltese welcome dinner at Gululu restaurant.
- Overnight accommodations with sea view rooms or villa.
Thursday – February 21, 2019
- Networking breakfast featuring Malta Enterprises and Savior Balzan.
- Press release and media event with Maltese Prime Minister and government officials.
- Full day public education symposium featuring guest speakers.
- Vintage car transfer to a 3 course gala dinner with government officials at The Palazzo Parisio.
- Overnight accommodations with sea view room of villa.
Friday – February 22, 2019
- Free day of leisure.
Saturday – February 23, 2019
- Group breakfast prior to boarding a 30 seat coach for a full day tour of Malta.
- Visit the Malta Green Zone in Hal Far and tour land set aside exclusively for Cannabis related businesses.
- Lunch at The Rampila restaurant in Valletta.
- Classic guided walking tour of historic sites such as St. John’s Co-Cathedral, National Archaeology Museum, and Upper Barakka Gardens.
- Evening at Jah Ruulz and Funky Monkey with ongoing shuttle service between bars and accommodations.
Sunday – February 24, 2019
- Wake up to breakfast with group meetings.
- Meeting wrap up.